Now is the Time to Advertise Online.
Online Marketing is the most cost effective way to advertise your business compared to traditional print and radio advertising. With Digital Marketing you can target customers by advertising on the sites they use and convert them into leads.
Your business could be advertised on these sites:
Targeted Ads go wherever your customers go.
Do you want more customers?
Search Engine Marketing
Be seen by customers at the very moment that they’re searching on Google for the things you offer. And only pay when they click to visit your website or call.
Market your business with strategic Google Adwords Pay-Per-Click (PPC) Campaigns. Google continues to dominate web based search with 72% of the Canadian search market share. Google AdWords is one of the most cost effective acquisition tactics you can employ.
Benefits of Pay-Per-Click Advertising:
- Increase brand visibility on Paid Search
- Drive customers to you and away from competitors
- Reach consumers across all devices like desktop computers, tablets and mobile devices
- Promote your special offers, promotions and packages
- Track each campaigns performance with detailed reporting
Optimize your website for the best organic search results. Webclicks will identify keywords to best market your business and increase your businesses visibility within organic search.
Benefits of Search Engine Optimization:
- Increase your website ranking within the search engine results page
- Reach consumers via all the major search engines including Google, Bing and Yahoo
- Drive traffic to your website and increase direct sales
- Monitor measurable results with Google Analytics tracking
98% of visitors leave your site without converting.
Retargeting Ads bring them back.
Retargeting is an incredible tool to close incomplete sales for a relatively small cost.
Retargeting ads are a powerful tool for many companies. If you’re new to the concept, retargeting lets you create ad campaigns for users that performed (or didn’t perform) specific actions in your website of platform.
You can serve ads to your website visitors after they have left your website. This makes it possible for you to target customers using ads on other websites to draw them back to your site to complete a transaction or other action.
Retargeting Advertising is used to:
- Bring back landing page visitors who don’t convert
- Re-engage with abandoned shopping cart prospects
- Upsell products to highly targeted, interested customers
- Increase brand awareness